Updated: Apr 8
I thought this was funny when I saw it. Thought it would give you giggle....
I don't know about you but I focussed on the positives which could come out of the time in isolation.
1) Get to speak to people I haven't spoken to for ages, via Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
2) Get to spend more time with my wife and son.
3) Been using some time to build a big lego kit.
4) Been reading more books.
5) Been watching more old movies.
6) Will shortly be jet washing the back yard.
7) Trying to cook some new recipes.
8) Getting more sleep than normal.
9) Praying more.
There is in life always a choice of how you view things, trying to squeeze as many positives out of life is essential.